Take yourself on a trip around the Inverness area as if you have your own personal tour guide with you, explore some of the places mentioned in the Outlander series. As well as discovering which places were associated with Outlander and Clan Fraser, also learn a bit the history of them. This eBook will get […]
Walk the land of Claire and Jamie’s adventures when you go On The Trail of Outlander
Enrich your Outlander adventure 3 different ways
Everyone has their own preferred way of travelling, so we've prepared 3 different ways you can access our expertise.
- For the independent traveller here is a series of downloadable ebooks to take you to the filming locations for Outlander in Scotland.
- Each ebook is a day trip. 6 ebooks in total.
Fully Guided Tour
- Guided by Outlander fan and official Blue Badge Guide for Scotland Andrea Middleton so you can expect high quality.
- Peace of mind knowing we've made all your bookings for you
- Experience the passion of Outlander and hear all the behind-the-scenes secrets
- Let us guide your group
- Any special arrangements for your group accommodated
- Enjoy the peace of mind with expert help on hand
Delve deep into Scotland’s history and landscape
Extensively researched by an experienced guide and long-time fan of Diana Gabaldon books
This tour has been extensively researched to ensure you get the most from this holiday, not only in terms of locations used for filming, but also the authenticity of locations as per Diana's Outlander books. Be rest assured you are in good quality hands.
"I first read Outlander 12 years ago and was instantly hooked. I loved the historical details, the vivid storytelling and above all I loved that it put my homeland at the heart of the story. Researching this tour has been an absolute joy and I can't wait to share it with you."
Andrea Middleton, your guide and fellow Outlander fan